THE BEAN COOKBOOK
Author(s): Hardeman, Tami
Beans, chickpeas, dried peas, and lentils (a.k.a. pulses) - they may seem humble, but they're actually very cool, a perfect canvas for bold flavors and the foundation of an inventive menu. Drawing on culinary traditions from around the world, The Bean Cookbook offers 100 phenomenal ways to enjoy these extraordinary legumes.
Not only are they astonishingly shelf-stable and economical, they're healthy, too! With heaps of protein, fiber, and other micronutrients, dried legumes are a nutritious option for any diet.
This cookbook has something to offer everyone!
- 100 delicious vegetarian recipes
- Stunning photography on every other page!
- An exciting variety of pulses, from well-known black beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, red lentils, split peas, and chickpeas, etc., to less ordinary varieties such as adzuki beans, mung beans, scarlet runners, and pigeon peas
- Vegan options throughout the book and ideas for exchanging one pulses in a recipe for another
Try Curried Mungo Bean Avocado Toast, Lentil Cream Cheese Tartines, White Bean Coconut Curry, Red Lentil Lasagna, Lima Bean Panzanella, Coconut White Bean Tres Leches Cakes, or Flourless Black Bean Brownies...to name just a few of the exciting and downright delicious recipes found in this book.
- : 9780744034608
- : Alpha Books
- : Sams.Net Software
- : 0.368317
- : May 2021
- : --- length: - '9.188' width: - '7.688' units: - Inches
- : books
- : 224
- : Paperback
- : Hardeman, Tami