Author(s): James Proimos; Zoey Abbott (Illustrator)
This sweet-natured bedtime book proves that a family is wherever you find love.
When two wolves see a baby floating down a river, what do they do? Why, they take the baby home. Over the moon with joy, they nourish and teach her. And when that baby grows into a child, she and the wolves know that she will be ready to make her way in the world. Because when a child is loved, she has everything she needs.
- A classic fairy-tale premise told with warmth and an inclusive sensibility for all types of families to enjoy
- A touching read-aloud books for families, caregivers, and classroom storytime
- James Proimos has written and/or illustrated over 20 critically lauded children's books.
This gently humorous story shows that families come in many forms, and that love is about both holding on and letting go.
Fans of Finn's Feather, Wild, and Wolfie the Bunnie will find Over the Moon a delightful tale for all ages.
- Books for kids ages 3-5
- Books about families and togetherness
- Great storytime read-aloud picture book
James Proimos has yet to rescue a small human from a river, but he has written and illustrated many books for them. James splits his time between Los Angeles and Middleburg, Virginia.
Zoey Abbott is a graduate of Smith College. She spent four years working and painting in Japan. She now lives in Portland, Oregon, with her husband, their two kids, and a big dog named Carrots. This is her third book.