Author(s): Marco Polo Travel Publishing Staff
Let the Marco Polo Malta Spiral Guide show you the heart of Malta. If you're a bit short of time to prepare for your trip, don't want to miss anything and like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out, look no further. This inspirational, itinerary-based guide comes in a unique, spiral bound format designed to be used on the move. Take a boat trip in Grand Harbour, visit Malta's "Silent City" and party in St Julian's... Malta awaits!
Each chapter in the Marco Polo Malta Spiral Guide is based around a region of the island and includes:
- Instant knowledge: a neat, introductory overview split into 3 sections, Top 10, Don't Miss, At Your Leisure, so you get an instant idea of what that area is like and whether it suits your mood that day.
- Inspirational ideas from dawn til dusk: 'My Special Day' is a recommended tour exploring an area or a different aspect of the destination.
- Instant information: a straight to the point, unique, questioning structure highlights the key points for all Top 10 sights in a fun and highly accessible way.
- Relaxation: every sight has a suggestion for time out, so you have time to pause and savour the moment whether it's in a park or people watching in a lovely coffee shop.
- Try something new: if you've been before our Insider Tips will uncover sides of the island that might have eluded you last time.
In addition to the refreshing, instant access content, the format of the guide makes it super easy to use on the move:
- Spiral binding makes it easy to handle, you can fold the book back on itself so it's always ready on the page you need.
- Pocket size - easily fits in a pocket or small bag for quick reference.
- Use it on your road trip - road atlas and pull out map are also included.
So, you haven't had a chance to sift through Trip Advisor, read that doorstep sized guide or get advice from your friends. No worries. Your Marco Polo Malta Spiral Guide is here to help. With all the key information neatly put together in this handy, pocket sized guide, you're good to go.