Dubai Marco Polo Pocket Travel Guide
Author(s): Marco Polo Travel Publishing Staff
Explore Dubai with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the city's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place. Let Marco Polo show you all this beautiful city has to offer...
As recently as the 1960s Dubai was a relatively insignificant Bedouin settlement, but thanks to oil it is now a global city of superlatives: the world's tallest building, its second-largest shopping mall, and an enormous artificial waterfront. Marco Polo will see you safely to all the attractions of the city, the second largest of the Emirates. Alongside the new, modern Dubai you'll find plenty of the original town in the traditional bazaars, the souks or in the Dubai Museum... This is Dubai!
Your Marco Polo Dubai Pocket Guide includes:
- Insider Tips - we show you the hidden gems and little-known secrets that offer a real insight into the city. Visit the weekend open-air market in the hip district of Dubai Marina or a ride on the Dubai monorail which guarantees the best views of the Hotel Atlantis.
- Best of - find the best things to do for free, the best 'only in' Dubai experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
- Sightseeing - all of the top sights are organised by areas of the city so you can easily plan your day.
- Discovery Tours - specially tailored tours will get you to the heart of Dubai. Experience all the delights of Dubai with these personal tours.
- Dubai in full-colour - Marco Polo Pocket Guide Dubai includes full-colour photos throughout the guide bringing the city to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip.
- Touring App - download any of the Discovery Tours to your smartphone, complete with the detailed route description and map exactly as featured in the guide, free of charge. The maps can be used offline too, so no roaming charges. The perfect navigational tool with distance indicators and landmarks highlighting the correct direction to travel in as well as GPS coordinates along the way. Enjoy stress-free sightseeing and never get lost again!
- Street Atlas and pull-out map - we've included a detailed street atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour.
Trust Marco Polo Dubai Pocket Guide to show you around this fascinating city. The comprehensive coverage and unique insights will ensure you experience everything Dubai has to offer and more. The special tips, personal insights and unusual experiences will help you make the most of your trip - just arrive and enjoy.
- : 9783829757744
- : Marco Polo Travel Publishing
- : MAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- : 0.22226
- : November 2019
- : .48 Inches X 4.31 Inches X 7.65 Inches
- : books
- : 128
- : Mixed media product
- : Marco Polo Travel Publishing Staff