Perfect for planning and enjoying a stress-free family holiday, this easy-to-use guide book is packed with insider tips and information on the best family-friendly activities and attractions.
Climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa, ride the canals of Venice or follow in the footsteps of Romans at the Colosseum. From recommendations of child-friendly restaurants to suggestions for rainy-day activities, this guide book takes the work out of planning a family trip to Italy.
InsideFamily Guide Italy-
- Each major listing includes details of theclosest toilets, the nearest places to grab a snack or meal, what do if it rains, and where kids can play and let off steam
- Contains cartoons, quizzes and gamesto keep young travellers happy all day long
- Detailed coloured mapsof all the major attractions and areas help you navigate with ease
- Colour-coded area guidesmake it easy to find information
- At-a-glance pages highlight all the best sights and activities in each areaso you can plan your day quickly
- Features expert suggestionsfor the best places for families to stay, eat and shop
- Gives essential travel information, including transport, visa and health information
- CoversVenice, the Veneto, Milan, Lombardy, Valle d'Aosta, Piemonte, Liguria, Florence, Tuscany, Emilia-Romagna, Umbria, Le Marche, Rome, Lazio, Naples, the Amalfi Coast, Puglia, Sicily, Sardinia and more
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Italy? Try ourDK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy. On a shorter city break and want to know the highlights? Try our Top 10series.