Jacaranda will be publishing a 3rd edition of Jacaranda Maths Quest 9 for the Australian Curriculum in 2017 for use in 2018. The updated title will be available as print or a new eBook powered by learnON, the immersive digital learning platform. Please visit the Jacaranda Australian Curriculum Mathematics page for more information.
Maths Quest 9 for the Australian Curriculum 2E with eBookPLUS has been updated based on in-depth research and feedback from practising teachers of Mathematics.
* Improvements made throughout the series based on in-depth research and feedback from practising teachers of mathematics.
* Worked solutions available to students and teachers for every problem solving and reasoning question.
* An enhanced emphasis on both problem solving & reasoning, creating greater understanding of both mathematical concepts and skills.
* Assessment material incorporating the Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards.
* Improvements to student engagement, with enhanced Individual Pathway activities, new interactivities and new videos telling the Story of Mathematics.
* Teacher support available: eGuidePLUS provides online access to the student textbook, teacher notes on each lesson, a range of activities to engage students and end of top assessment items.
Maths Quest 9 Australian Curriculum Edition 2E eBookPLUS is a hard copy of the student textbook accompanied by the eBookPLUS. eBookPLUS includes a wealth of multimedia resources accessed through our JacarandaPLUS website (http://www.jacplus.com.au/).
> eBookPLUS resources include:
* Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
* Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
* Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
* eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
* Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
* ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
* eBookPLUS resources are cost effective, ranging in price from $25.95 - $53.95 depending on your subject area.
1 Numeracy 1 2 Number skills 3 Algebra 4 Linear equations 5 Congruence and similarity 6 Trigonometry 7 Linear and non-linear graphs 8 Proportion and rates 9 Numeracy 2 10 Indices 11 Financial mathematics 12 Measurement 13 Probability 14 Statistics 15 Numeracy 3 16 Quadratic algebra 17 Quadratic functions